1. Membership categories
1) Category 1: Government
2) Category 2: Non-Profit and Non-Government Organization
- ① City Member : Cities in the Asia-Pacific region that join the Organization
- ② Alliance Members : Except the city government, governments at all levels wishing to promote tourism cooperation and exchange with cities and tourism businesses in Asia Pacific region.
3) Category 3: Business and Industry
- ① Association Member: Associations related to the tourism industry
- ② Destination Marketing Organization (DMO) Member: DMOs at all levels, including National Tourism Organizations (NTO), Regional Tourism Organization (RTO), and Convention and Visitors Bureaus (CVB).
- ③ Research Member: Researchers or research bodies researching the tourism industry.
- ④ Student Member: Students studying the field of tourism covering the Asia Pacific region.
- ① Business Member: Businesses and individual persons wishing to contribute to the growth of the tourism industry
- ② Media Member: Newspapers, broadcasting, Internet newspapers, and other similar organizations.
2. Admission Fee and Anual Membership Fee
1) Admission Fee
2) Annual Membership Fee
- ① Category 1) government : $500
- ② Category 2) Non-Profit and Non-Government Organization: $250
- ③ Category 3) Business and Industry: $100
- ① Category 1) government : $3,000
- ② Category 2) Non-Profit and Non-Government Organization: $1,500
- ③ Category 3) Business and Industry: $500
3. Membership Benefits
- Posting tourism information of member cities on the TPO website
- Promotion of member cities through medias such as TPO official megazine, Tourism Scope and some in-flight megazines
- Enhancement of cooprative relationship based on the TPO network
- Sharing information among member cities and joint marketing
- Promotion of the tourism industry of member cities through the joint projects
- Education for working-level officials of member cities through various educational programs
Application for Membership