Guidelines for K-CLIP 2018
Size : 6.1 Mb
2_KCLIP_InfoNote.pdf (0) Size : 2.5 Mb
3_ApplicationForm.docx (0) Size : 41.1 Kb
4_BankInfo.docx (0) Size : 22.7 Kb
5_TPOBrochure.pdf (0) Size : 1.6 Mb
Warm greetings from the TPO Secretariat!
It is our great pleasure to announce that K-CLIP 2018 will be held in 9 Korean member cities: Jeonju, Gunsan, Iksan, Imsil, Namwon, Andong, Incheon, Ganghwa and Goyang from 6th August to 17th August 2018.
▸ Program Overview
- Title: Korean Culture and Language Immersion Program (K-CLIP 2018)
- Period: 6th August (Mon) ~ 17th August (Fri) 2018.
- Venue: Jeonju, Gunsan, Iksan, Imsil, Namwon, Andong, Incheon, Ganghwa and Goyang
- Organizer: TPO Secretariat
- Host City: Jeonju
- Number of participants: 35 persons only / first come, first served basis
- Application Deadline: by 6th July (Fri), 2018
- Participation fee: Free of charge (USD 100 for deposit to secure your participation / the amount will be reimbursed in cash without bank charges upon arrival)
Please kindly note that with the strong support from the TPO member cities, there will be no participation fee to attend this year's K-CLIP. Except for your round-trip airfare, all the travel expenses including airport pick-up & drop off service at Jeonju station(KTX), accommodation, meals and etc will be covered by TPO and the TPO member cities.
Please refer to the attachment files below for the brochure and application form of K-CLIP.